DECnet and firewalls

Stout, Bill StoutB@pios.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:59:39 -0400

Network-1 Firewall-Plus http://www.network-1.com/

NSC Borderguard http://www.network.com/Products/Security/BorderGuard/

Alstavista only does IP.
There is a 'DIGITAL Firewall for OpenVMS' which also only does IP
(listed in
http://www.openvms.digital.com/affinity/documents/osad_w5_001.html ),
which is the Altavista/UNIX firewall v2.1 ported to VMS by the VMS
engineering group.  The Digital sofware product description is SPD
56.26.00 .  The original firewall was Digital Firewall Services
(DECseal), but it is no longer an available product.

Bill Stout