Hello i'm trom

HSKarim@aol.com HSKarim@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:34:50 EDT

Rick....

Im not too sure about your claim Rick. Mainly because Gauntlet uses ipfs (IP
filtering screen) and everything is stopped by it... not just by the IP
forwarding sysctl option.

Please correct me if Im wrong. I know in Gauntlet's that I've set up... I
monitored traffic on the outside as well as the inside during attacks and I
saw no traffic pass.

-Hassan