NAI Guantlet "Best of Show Award" The Real Deal

Waszak, Tom Tom.Waszak@connect.xerox.com
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 17:11:04 -0500

It says quit clearly who won the "Best of Show Award"
I cut and pasted this directly from the article (the part in bold).  Go to
the url below to see for yourself.

Other BEST OF SHOW winners, by category, are:

                   Network Server Systems and Peripherals: Quad Research's
Stratas
                 web server (To see more information about all the
finalists, click here.)
                   Network Security and IP Tools: Internet Devices' Fort
Knox VPN
                 engine