Upload Error [cisco PIX]

Patrick Philosophe pphilosophe@cinram.com
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:06:22 -0500

Flash is 2MB and OK. I have no problem loading 4.2.(2). I run into problems
with 4.2(2).202. It hangs at "starting at 16 MB" almost as if the code
requires >16MB DRAM to run.
Ultimately, I am hoping this later release will solve the issues of 128bit
encryption passthrough the PIX Firewall. The message I receive under syslog
with code level 4.2.(2) is as follows:
"IPFRAG:Unable to allocate frag record for <IP>/ to <IP>/"
After clearing the xlate, I was able to access a secured site (requiring 128
bit encryption). Soon thereafter the problem occured again. That is why I am
hoping release 4.2.(2).202 will resolve the issue.
Any other suggestions?