[fw-wiz] Firewall configuration questions.

R. DuFresne dufresne@sysinfo.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

Yes.

It i not the safest thing, but there are times the needs outweight the
costs.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

--
        admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!