[fw-wiz] WebSense

miko@client-server.co.at miko@client-server.co.at
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:55:36 +0200

I would suggest to have a look to Smartfilter of Securecomputing, a good s=
olution if
you are using squid-proxy or MS. It wok with all FW=B4s but than the stat=B4=
s are not very

If you are in europe, the smartfilter implemention of SIEMENS Germany
(www.smartfilter.de) are the best of, as you can have for most countries s=
versions to scan the national url=B4s ( for example xxx.de (germany), xxx.=
fr (french)
a.s.o. in addition to the internationals.