[fw-wiz] Leader in firewall product

Laura Taylor ltaylor@technologyevaluation.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:02:46 -0400

I wrote a review that was posted on the TEC Security Index called "Can
Network Associates Sell Guantlet?" I wrote this article after spending
considerable time with two Network Associates employees and talking to =
many
customers, exchanging email with many security professionals, and =
reviewing
many technical sources. Network Associates bombarded TEC with enough
threats, emails, and phone calls from their legal team, that we took =
the
article down. Anyone wanting to know more can write to me directly.=20

No, my tires have not been slashed...yet.

Laura

L. P. Taylor
Director, Security Research
Technology Evaluation Center (TEC)