[fw-wiz] PIX software release 5.2

Jian Zhen jlz@synlab.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:08:32 -0700

PIX 5.2.1 has a huge SSH bug in that if you are using failover, it will
erase the ssh key on the secondary. eventually if the pix fails over and
the new active (was secondary) syncs the new standby (was primary), it
will erase the primary's ssh key also.

so careful when u use 5.2.1

Carson Gaspar (carson@tla.org) [000919 17:43]: