[fw-wiz] Where to find a example security policy?

Robert MacDonald rmacdonald@gfs.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:08:03 -0400

Aaron,

For starters, try these sites.

http://secinf.net/=20
http://fw4.iti.salford.ac.uk/ice-tel/firewall/policy.html=20
http://www.reeusda.gov/issp/98planguide.htm=20
www.boran.com/security/=20
http://www.cs.washington.edu/lab/
http://net-services.ufl.edu/~security/universities.html
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc2196.html

A not so cheap, but very good source of policies on
CD and in book:

Information Security Policies Made Easy, Version 7, By Charles Cresson =
Wood,
CISA, CISSP.  More information on it is available at:
http://www.baselinesoft.com/  $495.00 US

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer