[fw-wiz] Concentrator inside of paired failover firewalls.

Horvath, Kevin M. KEVIN.M.HORVATH at saic.com
Wed Sep 13 10:28:08 EDT 2006

Sorry but I don't understand why you have anything between the two firwalls?
You are just introducing another piece of hardware that can fail.  What type
of firewalls are you running?  Such as in the case of pix's you should only
have once xover cable between them that acts as the heartbeat and can fail
everything over to the secondary firewall.  Please elaborate.