[fw-wiz] VPN LAN to LAN

Krzysztof Pior chris.pior at inspiredbroadcast.net
Wed Sep 20 10:01:52 EDT 2006

On 20-wrz-2006, at 05:20, Anand Subramanian wrote:
> Hello All,

> The thing that really bothers me is that the existing configuration
> will establish three VPN tunnels as follows.
> I am hoping that there is a way out of this and I would be able to
> route traffic from to with only one VPN tunnel
> between and
> I have searched all over the internet for any sample configuration
> and I am not able to find it. There should be an easy way to do
> this. Please help.
> PIX1 configuration
> object-group network Remote-Networks
>   network-object
>   network-object
>   network-object

The vpn tunnels are created between subnets and from the above you
can see that you have a group of three /24 subnets and three tunnels.
To have a one tunnel for all of them, you need to create a SA between
single subnets: and (/24) but it will also "cover" the subnet.

Kind regards

Apologies for the following disclaimer.

Confidentiality : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this e-mail immediately and then delete the original from your computer.

Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily those of the author’s employer.
Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.

Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good computing practice, you should ensure that they are virus free.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered