[fw-wiz] I&AM Training

Mike LeBlanc mlinfosec at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 12:08:03 EDT 2007

Not sure if this is off topic or not, but I am trying to get an Identity
(and Access) Management
project off the ground and am looking for generic (non-vendor specific)
training to get staff members
 up to speed on concepts and project structure.

An aside, I would also be interesting in hearing from those that have rolled
out such a project,
including vendor used (and why) and project lesson learned.  I am given to
understand the
software is only a small part of the cost of the project, with the
consulting for "connector" work,
directory work, SSO, and role planning and implementation being where the
bulk of the work happens.

Another aside, is SSO a wise idea given the fact of keylogging, without
using some two-factor/biometric
method of authenication?  If you rolled out SSO, what authentication did you
use?  (I hope it was stronger
than just passwords).

Thnaks in advance for your response.

Mike LeBlanc